What are all those chemicals in your lipstick? your aftershave? your child’s shampoo? Some of them are linked to cancer, birth defects, infertility and other health problems. To learn more, watch this new video by Annie Leonard, founder of The Story of Stuff Project.Vodpod videos no longer available.
What you can do:
- Ask Congress to get behind the Safe Cosmetics Act of 2010 — Your Voice Counts!
- Join the Campaign for Safe Cosmetics
- Share this with everyone you care about. Even those you don’t care so much about. And urge them to do the same!
- Read the labels and switch to something safe. I happen to love Shaklee for skin care, shampoo… even household cleaning products*! [disclosure: I am an an independent Shaklee distributor, but not truly active). But there are many great options out there!
* Household cleaning products are not recommended for skin care.